Jobs & Opportunities
Have a look below to see our current jobs & opportunities. NN Contemporary Art is a contemporary art space set within the cultural quarter in the centre of Northampton. We work with artists at all stages of their careers to present an international programme of contemporary art and multi-disciplinary events.
NN Consulting Associates
We are currently widening our pool of associates for NN Consulting.
We seek to appoint specialists in the field of public art, community arts, project management, consultation and commissioning.
To join our associates list you must have:
• Understanding of the importance of the arts in a range of settings as well as the gallery environment
• Expertise in contemporary visual arts, projects, collaborations and partnerships
• Proven ability to provide effective advice and support on arts issues, or on processes that lead to great arts interventions.
We are particularly looking for people with experience and expertise in:
• Public art policies/statements and other planning documents
• Project management of development projects integrating arts and culture
• Advocacy for arts in regeneration and community settings
• Community engagement and consultation
• Arts improving commercial aspects of development
For more information about NN Consulting and to download the application form click here.
Are you based in Northamptonshire? We are continually looking for people for our ‘Artist Pool’ of creative practitioners to lead educational workshops and events with the gallery, on a freelance basis. If you think this is for you, please email your CV, covering letter and links to examples of workshops you have lead with two references to [email protected] including “Artist Educators” in the subject heading.
We have a roster of technicians that we work with on an ad-hoc basis to assist with the production of our exhibitions and events. We are always looking to add people to this roster and are particularly keen to include people with AV and other technical specialisms. If you have a strong track record of working as a technician, please email your CV, covering letter including descriptions of your skills and projects worked on with two references to [email protected] including “Technician Roster” in the subject heading.
Please keep checking back for current jobs & opportunities.